Marketing Communication Specialist (m/f)
Our client is a regional headquarters of a traditional Japanese industrial conglomerate. The European group consists of 9 companies with around 1,000 employees. It offers outstanding plastics for industrial applications along with medical products.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Marketing Communication Specialist (m/f) for further strengthen its corporate presence in the European market. The position holder will be based in Düsseldorf.
- Manage communications as key contact person for corporate communication between European subsidiaries, global headquarters and service providers
- Development of the annual communication plan and responsible for its operational realisation from brief to execution
- Focus lies on the execution of internal communication measures to increase corporate brand awareness by content driven marketing
- Secure that communication projects are created and produced in accordance to guidelines, tone-of-voice, the company values and ethics
- Presentation and discussion of concepts with internal stakeholders for the setup of company’s brand positioning in the European market towards external stakeholders
- Provide communication services to European subsidiaries
- Monitoring of measure’s effectiveness and budget controlling
- Representation of corporate identity and corporate interests towards external stakeholders
- Reporting to Head of HR and CSR
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or similar, optionally, equivalent vocational training / qualification
- More than 3 years (ideally, but could be less) experience in Marketing Communication, preferable for a multinational B2B player
- Self-reliant working style with an inherent motivation to realise projects
- Outstanding communication skills
- Business level English proficiency both in writing and speaking along with German or Dutch as second language
- Experience in social media and story telling
- Outstanding writing skills and project management skills
- Experience in Brand management of advantage
- Experience in Japanese business culture of advantage (but not mandatory)
Does this position attract you and do you fulfill the requirements above? Then, please email a full application in English (incl. job references and certificates, etc.) together with your salary expectation and your notice period under ref. number of MK2017162 to jeanette.moecks(at)pmci.de. Discretion and confidentiality are guaranteed. For any further information, please contact Ms. Jeanette Möcks on phone number 06102-5599-104.
IMPORTANT: By sending us documents like your CV, references etc. you explicitly grant PMC International AG the temporary right to store these documents and other important personal data in IT systems operated by PMC International AG for the duration of this project. Without this approval we cannot process your data and pursue your candidacy.
However, once the project is finished and/or you as a candidate withdraw your candidacy, we will approach you via E-Mail to request your consent storing your data and documents.
PMC International AG, Bahnstr. 9, 40212 Düsseldorf