Vendor Finance / Joint Venture Supervisor International Markets (m/f)
Our client is the financial services company of a major German mechanical engineering enterprise whose products have a worldwide reputation for excellence. The financial services company has an European banking licence allowing it to have subsidiaries all over Europe. The company runs manufacturing sites and sales and distribution companies in the most important markets all over the world. The group’s financial services company is a joint venture of the mechanical engineering company and a globally operating bank, headquartered in Europe.
This position will supervise the activities and assist the management of the local operations of the German, French and US financial services entities. The success of the financial services joint venture is mainly due to the high level of integration of the financing activities into the sales and marketing process of the local sales affiliates
- Direct Management and support of the JV’s Country Managers / Managing Directors in the relevant countries
- Develop and support the achievement of the goal & budgets assigned be the JV’s board
- Supervise and assist the local management in the recruitment process of the regional JV as well as giving guidance to the HR administration
- Managing the implementation of strategic projects
- Supervise and monitor the development of Sales Strategy, Marketing Plans and Retail Campaigns in close cooperation with the Country Managers and the Sales Affiliates of the company
- Monitor and ensure the compliance and enforcement of the local cooperation agreements
- Managing the Budget Process, Forecasts and Achievements
- Assisting and / or initiating drawing up of marketing strategies and creative development of new retail financing programs and products also in terms of insurance programs
- Development of training schemes and marketing support tools for the sales partners' staff
For this highly demanding job in finance and sales we are looking for an experienced, dynamic and business minded personality who has a proven track record of several years in the international vendor / retail financing business. In particular our client expects:
- Proven track record of several years in handling international vendor programmes
- Solid bank and/or leasing-related education / experience, ideally supplemented by further leasing or bank-related training or a business degree
- Strong customer and market orientation, sophisticated negotiation skills, advanced team and social skills for leading experienced managers on an international level
- Sound commercial knowledge in accounting and controlling from a financial service provider's point of view
- A good sense for credit risks, the concerned asset risks
- A high degree of personal flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit
- Good and professional command of the English and German language is required
Please send your application - only if you can show a proven track record of several years in handling international vendor programmes - with a detailed CV in English by email to christine.brand(at)pmci.de. Discretion and compliance of blocking notes are natural for us. Please be assured of our absolute discretion.
IMPORTANT: By sending us documents like your CV, references etc. you explicitly grant PMC International AG the temporary right to store these documents and other important personal data in IT systems operated by PMC International AG for the duration of this project. Without this approval we cannot process your data and pursue your candidacy.
However, once the project is finished and/or you as a candidate withdraw your candidacy, we will approach you via E-Mail to request your consent storing your data and documents
PMC International AG, Carl-Ulrich-Straße 4, 63263 Neu-Isenburg