Christian Göritz is member of the management board of PMCI and resides in Düsseldorf. He has a broad experience in search and selection of executives and specialists as well as practical expertise in online recruitment and personnel marketing.
He has managed many international assignments and several large-volume recruitment projects. Mr Göritz is Certified Executive Recruitment Consultant CERC / BDU according to the regulations of the European Confederation of Search & Selection Associations ECSSA and the Federal Association of German Consulting Companies (BDU).
- Studies of Business Administration at the University of Tübingen, main subjects: marketing and strategic planning
- Wrote his thesis at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- Degree: Diplom-Kaufmann (comparable to MBA)
- 1995: Marketing Representative for Europe of Ride & Show Engineering, San Dimas, CA
- 1996: Branch and Sales Manager of Königsteiner Agentur für Werbung und Personalberatung GmbH
- 2000: Head of Personnel Marketing of Baumgartner & Partner Personalberatung GmbH
- Director Business Development of TMP Worldwide (successor of PMM/Baumgartner and later renamed Hudson Global Resources) and Managing Director of TMP eResourcing GmbH
- 2003: Managing Partner of PMC International AG
- 2009: Member of the Board of PMC International AG