Joachim Staude is Managing Director of PMC Interim Management GmbH and Senior Advisor of PMCI Executive Consulting GmbH.
With more than 30 years of professional experience in interim management and executive search.
He served clients in various industries and functions on upper management, both domesticly and internationally.
Over the years Dr. Joachim Staude has published numerous books and articles on leadership, organization, recruiting and consulting. He is well-known in the executive search market and has repeatedly been elected by economic magazines in Germany to one of the top recruiters. Furthermore, he is a Certified Executive Recruitment Consultant CERC / BDU according to the regulations of the European Confederation of Search & Selection Associations ECSSA and the Federal Association of German Consulting Companies (BDU).
- since 2021 Managing Director of PMC Interim Management GmbH
- CEO of PMC International AG (2003-2020)
- Country Manager of TMP Worldwide as well as Managing Director of other TMP-firms in Germany
- takeover of PMM through TMP Worldwide Inc., New York
- Management buyout of PMM from KPMG
- Managing Director of PMM Management Consultants GmbH
- 1978 joining Peat, Marwick, Mitchell & Co. in Frankfurt as a Consultant, a forerunner firm of today's KPMG, thereafter appointed as Manager (1980), Partner (1985), Senior Consulting Partner (1991)
- Assistant Professor at the University of Mannheim
- Graduation as Dr. rer. pol. at Mannheim university
- Studies of Business Administration at the universities of Stuttgart and Mannheim, Degree: Diplom-Kaufmann (comparable to MBA)
- 2001 - 2008 elected Vice President of the BDU, the Association of German Consulting Companies
- 2004 - 2008 elected President of ECSSA (European Confederation of Search and Selection Associations)
- 2009 - 2012 Chairman of the Certification Boards of BDU and ECSSA for the certification of executive recruiters (CERC)