Dr. Joachim Staude is CEO of PMC International AG and one of the two founders of the corporation. With more than 30 years of professional experience in executive search and selection he served clients in various industries and functions on upper management. Also, he managed large projects in general consulting and human resources.
Over the years Dr. Staude has published numerous articles on leadership, organization, recruiting and consulting. He is well-known in the executive search market in Germany and has recently been elected by Wirtschaftswoche, the leading weekly publication for economic matters in Germany, to one of the TOP 100 recruiters in the German market. He is a Certified Executive Recruitment Consultant CERC / BDU according to the regulations of the European Confederation of Search & Selection Associations ECSSA and the Federal Association of German Consulting Companies (BDU).
- Studies of Business Administration at the universities of Stuttgart and Mannheim, Degree: Diplom-Kaufmann (comparable to MBA)
- Graduation as Dr. rer. pol. at Mannheim university
- Assistant Professor at the University of Mannheim
- 1978 joining Peat, Marwick, Mitchell & Co. in Frankfurt as a Consultant, a forerunner firm of todays KPMG, thereafter appointed as Manager (1980), Partner (1985), Senior Consulting Partner (1991)
- additionally 1988 Managing Director of PMM Management Consultants GmbH
- 1995 Management buyout of PMM from KPMG
- 1998 takeover of PMM through TMP Worldwide Inc., New York
- 1999 Country Manager of TMP Worldwide as well as Managing Director of other TMP-firms in Germany
- CEO of PMC International AG (since 2003)
- 2001 - 2008 elected Vice President of the BDU, the Association of German Consulting Companies
- 2004 - 2008 elected President of ECSSA (European Confederation of Search and Selection Associations)
- 2009 - 2012 Chairman of the Certification Boards of BDU and ECSSA for the certification of executive recruiters (CERC)