Dr. Jochen Neese is Managing Partner of PMCI Executive Consulting GmbH. Based on his professional experience of 30 years in the areas of information technology, engineering and management consulting Jochen focuses on clients in these industries and helps them to fill positions with "Heads who make a difference".
Jochen believes that it is most important for an Executive Search Consultant to be familiar with his client's industry and markets as well as the corporate culture and leadership style of the company. Furthermore, it is essential for a successful candidate placement to understand a candidate’s motivation to change employment and to guide the candidate throughout the complete search process up to the phase of integration into the new company.
Jochen is Certified Executive Recruitment Consultant CERC / BDU according to the regulations of the European Confederation of Search & Selection Associations ECSSA and the Federal Association of German Consulting Companies (BDU).
- In Executive Search: “Heads who make a difference” for clients in IT, industrial companies, consulting companies and service providers
- New strategic areas in HR search such as „Smart Recruiting“ of blue and white collar operational positions
- Coaching of individual candidates who are heading towards a professional change
- Since 2021 Managing Partner at PMCI Executive Consulting GmbH, Frankfurt am Main
- Since 2009 PMC International AG, Partner, Managing Partner and most recently as Member of the Board
- Managing Partner at Deininger Unternehmensberatung (Executive Search / Direct Search)
- Managing Director at BearingPoint (Management and IT Consulting)
- Partner at KPMG Consulting (Management and IT Consulting)
- Various consolidation and leadership positions at IBM Global Services (IT Services and Outsourcing)
- Software Developer, Team Leader, Project Manager at FAG Kugelfischer (Bearing Industry, Machine and Automotive Supplier)
- Doctorate Graduation ("Dr.-Ing.") at Technical University of Munich
- Studies of Mechanical Engineering at Technical University of Munich