Dr. Jochen Neese is Executive Board Member in the head office of PMC International AG in Neu-Isenburg (Frankfurt). Based on his professional experience of 30 years in the areas of information technology, engineering and management consulting Jochen focuses on clients in these industries and helps them to fill positions with "Heads who make a difference".
Jochen believes that it is most important for an Executive Search Consultant to be familiar with his client's industry and markets as well as the corporate culture and leadership style of the company. Furthermore, it is essential for a successful candidate placement to understand a candidate’s motivation to change employment and to guide the candidate throughout the complete search process up to the phase of integration into the new company.
Jochen is Certified Executive Recruitment Consultant CERC / BDU according to the regulations of the European Confederation of Search & Selection Associations ECSSA and the Federal Association of German Consulting Companies (BDU).
- Studies of Mechanical Engineering at Technical University of Munich (degree in 1986)
- Doctorate Graduation ("Dr.-Ing.") at Technical University of Munich (degree in 1991)
- Software Developer, Team Leader, Project Manager at FAG Kugelfischer (Bearing Industry, Machine and Automotive Supplier)
- Various consolidation and leadership positions at IBM Global Services (IT Services and Outsourcing)
- Partner at KPMG Consulting (Management and IT Consulting)
- Managing Director at BearingPoint (Management and IT Consulting)
- Managing Partner at Deininger Unternehmensberatung (Executive Search / Direct Search)
- Managing Partner at PMC International AG (Executive Search / Direct Search)
- Member of the Executive Board of PMC International AG (Executive Search / Direct Search)