Ferdinand Friesel is partner in PMCI´s Düsseldorf office. He specializes in healthcare & life sciences and is also Head of PMCI's Practice Group Healthcare. His expertise in executive search includes both, executive and senior management positions. Ferdinand places special emphasis on understanding the client's management and corporate culture.
Prior to joining the executive search counseling in 2007, Ferdinand was in charge of various management positions in the healthcare industry. From international corporations to mid-sized manufacturing he was able to gain national and international experiences. He was particularly influenced by a global business to business role, which allowed interesting insight into the international structure of the Healthcare Markets and Industries.
Ferdinand is Certified Executive Recruitment Consultant CERC / BDU according to the regulations of the European Confederation of Search & Selection Associations ECSSA and the Federal Association of German Consulting Companies (BDU). He is committed to the Federal Association of German Management Consultants BDU) and supports the association´s sector group Healthcare actively.
- Studies of Business Administration at the University of Cooperative Education, Stuttgart
Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration
- 1988 Sales Assistant, Paul Hartmann AG
- 1990 Regional Sales Manager, Paul Hartmann AG
- 1996 National Sales Manager, Schumacher GmbH & Co KG
- 2000 VP Sales and Marketing, Karl Otto Braun KG
- 2007 Senior Manager, PMC International AG
- 2011 Partner, PMC International AG