Since May 2019 Jelena L. Ebert is PMCI´s „Head of Interim Management“. Cross-sectoral skills and experiences enable Jelena finding and placing Interim Managers successfully, both on a domestic and international scale.
Jelena started originally in Executive Search in 2015 but soon „discovered“ her passion for Interim Management. Consequently, she changed into IM which is now her business focus. In this capacity she built up practice & expert groups with well-known co-operation partners, interim managers, free lancers and business experts. PMC Interim Management represented by Jelena Ebert provide tailor-made solutions for companies and other organizations in the following situations:
- Establishment of new business segments
- Creation of subsidiaries and branches, nationally and internationally
- Optimization of businesses
- Supporting change processes
- Post-merger integration
- Bridgeing management vacancies caused by illness or absence
- Project management
- Studies: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) at Mainz university with majors in German philology, political sciences, philosophy & education
- Research Analyst at Eurosearch Consultants GmbH, Frankfurt a.M.
- Since 2016 Senior Consultant at PMC International AG, Neu-Isenburg
- Since 2019 Manager at PMC Interim Management GmbH, Neu-Isenburg
- Since May 2019 Head of Interim Management at PMC Interim Management GmbH, Neu-Isenburg