Joachim Staehle joined PMC International AG as a Partner in 2003. Based in the Munich office of PMCI, he concentrates on national and international recruitment projects by direct search and advertised selection.
Joachim has gained professional and leadership experience in technical industries (durable goods) and publishing houses. Since 1996, he is in the recruitment consulting business and has acquired profound management and project expertise in search and selection of executives and specialists, focusing on the sectors technologies, media and IT / eBusiness.
Joachim Staehle is Certified Executive Recruitment Consultant CERC / BDU according to the regulations of the European Confederation of Search & Selection Associations ECSSA and the Federal Association of German Consulting Companies (BDU).
- Studies of Economical Sciences at the University of Hohenheim
Degree: Diplom-Oekonom (diploma in economy, comparable to MBA)
- Commercial traineeship at AEG Aktiengesellschaft, Frankfurt am Main
- Various marketing functions at AEG Hausgeraete, Nuremberg
- Sales Manager for job advertising and nation-wide advertising at Sueddeutsche Zeitung, Munich
- Senior Manager, later Partner with Kienbaum, Munich
- Senior Manager of PMM Management Consultants (later TMP Worldwide), Munich
- Branch Manager of Management Search GmbH Beratungsgruppe PLAUT, Munich
- Partner and later Managing Partner of PMC International AG, Munich