Mathias Siebenlist is a Partner in the Munich office of PMC International AG.
After almost 25 years of experience in client relations and general management in the "Mittelstand"-Business of two major German banks, Mathias Siebenlist is moving his focus to Executive Search. He will concentrate on international working companies in the sectors of Services and Financial Services in particular. Furthermore, he will place executives and "hard-to-find" specialists on the upper management levels.
- Banking apprenticeship, Dresdner Bank AG
- Studies of Business Administration at Cologne university, Degree: "Diplom-Kaufmann" (comparable to MBA)
- Special certifications associated with German banking legislation
- Various certificates of Columbia Business School, New York
- 1993 Client Relationship Manager, Dresdner Bank AG
- 1995 - 2015 Deutsche Bank AG, in particular:
- 1995 Branch Manager, East Germany
- 1998 Manager Corporates, Region Thuringia
- 2002 Member of the Regional Management for commercial clients, Bavaria
- 2012 Member of the Regional Management for commercial clients, Württemberg
- 2015 self-employed consultant
- since 2016 Partner of PMC International AG