Ms Mika Kaneyuki, Director Japanese Corporates, is based in PMCI´s Düsseldorf office. Having worked in various corporations and organizations in Europe and Asia, including the sectors of trading, intellectual property and financial services, Ms Kaneyuki continued her career in executive search since 2007.
Thanks to her profound international experience and background she has successfully supported Japanese corporations in Europe and European firms in Japan and helped them recruiting many managerial positions and specialists. Mika is Certified Executive Recruitment Consultant CERC / BDU according to the regulations of the European Confederation of Search & Selection Associations ECSSA and the Federal Association of German Consulting Companies (BDU).
- Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
Degree: Master in Business Administration
- Nanzan University, Nagoya
Degree: Bachelor of Arts (German Literature & Language)
- Deutsche Vereinigung für Finanzanalyse und Asset Management
Degree: Certified EFFAS Financial Analyst (CEFA) / Investmentanalyst / DVFA
- 1989 Assistant to Managing Director, Mitsuboshi Boeki Limited, Hamburg
- 1991 Sales Assistant, Tomen Deutschland GmbH, Düsseldorf
- 1994 Manager Business Relations, Tiedtke, Bühling Kinne & Partner, Munich
- 2001 Financial Analyst, Venture Valuation, Zurich
- 2003 Assistant Manager, The Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ Co. Ltd., Düsseldorf
- 2007 Manager, Kienbaum Executive Consultants GmbH, Düsseldorf
- 2011 Director Japanese Corporates, PMC International AG, Düsseldorf