Thomas Löwenberg is Managing Partner with PMC International AG in their Munich office and Head of the Practice Group "Digital". Thomas can look back on 20 years of professional experience in executive search. He has cross-sectoral expertise in the recruitment of managers and hard-to-find specialists in the digital area (digital positions in general, digital sales, "omni-channel" positions, new business models, innovation labs, start-ups etc.). Furthermore, Thomas supports clients in the German Mittelstand, predominantly in the industries of automotive, medical engineering and services.
Thomas is Certified Executive Recruitment Consultant CERC / BDU according to the regulations of the European Confederation of Search & Selection Associations ECSSA and the Federal Association of German Consulting Companies (BDU).
- Apprenticeship in banking at Deutsche Bank AG
- Studies of business administration (parallel to job)
- Private Banking Consultant at Deutsche Bank AG, Munich
- Researcher and Executive Search Consultant for various industries at Civitas International, Munich
- Senior Consultant at Aquent GmbH, Munich (international executive search company); co-responsible for the establishment of the consulting segment in Germany and responsible for the areas Media and Consumer Goods
- 2007 Senior Manager at PMC International AG, Munich
- 2012 Partner
- 2013 Managing Partner