Ulla Hohmann is a Senior Manager operating from the head office of PMC International AG, Neu-Isenburg (Frankfurt/Main). Ulla can look back on more than 20 years of experience in executive search. She originally started in research, moved into team and project management and finally in the role of a consultant as a Senior Manager. Ulla has a broad scope of recruiting experience covering management positions and hard-to-find specialists on various levels and in several industries, both nationally and internationally.
In recent years Ulla Hohmann was concentrating on family-owned businesses ("German Mittelstand") in the sectors of automotive (particularly on plastics and rubbers), food, machinery and plant construction. Furthermore, Ulla is engaged in Interim Management projects, a business that is taken care by PMC Interim Management GmbH, a subsidiary of PMC International AG.
- Master Craftswoman
- Various positions in the food industry
- Team Manager Executive Search International, eTecConsult GmbH
- Project Manager, Deininger Unternehmensberatung GmbH
- Research Consultant, Anthropos Personalberatung GmbH
- 2011 Senior Consultant, PMC International AG
- 2012 Manager, PMC Interim Management GmbH (additionally)
- 2018 Senior Manager, PMC International AG