Ulla Hohmann is a Senior Manager operating from the head office of PMC International AG, Neu-Isenburg (Frankfurt/Main). Ulla can look back on almost 20 years of experience in executive search. She originally started in research, moved into team and project management and finally in the role of a consultant as a Senior Manager. Ulla has a broad scope of recruiting experience covering management positions and hard-to-find specialists on various levels and in several industries, both nationally and internationally.
In recent years Ulla Hohmann was concentrating on family-owned businesses ("German Mittelstand") in the sectors of automotive (particularly on plastics and rubbers), food, machinery and plant construction. Furthermore, Ulla is engaged in Interim Management projects, a business that is taken care by PMC Interim Management GmbH, a subsidiary of PMC International AG.
- Master Craftswoman
- Various positions in the food industry
- Team Manager Executive Search International, eTecConsult GmbH
- Project Manager, Deininger Unternehmensberatung GmbH
- Research Consultant, Anthropos Personalberatung GmbH
- 2011 Senior Consultant, PMC International AG
- 2012 Manager, PMC Interim Management GmbH (additionally)
- 2018 Senior Manager, PMC International AG