Companies are organisations built upon key functions. These functions are carried out by managers.
Functions may include an overall responsibility as a CEO, Managing Director or Chairman of the Management Board or they are carried out by second line managers as head of a business line or a branch down to department heads and senior specialists without leadership responsibility.
PMCI´s consultants and researchers know these structures well. Since PMCI has been established as a corporation we have completed more than 2,200 search assignments (as of 2019) in the following functional areas:
- positions with overall management responsibility like CEO, Managing Director or Senior Partner
- positions with business unit responsibility like branch manager, factory manager, project manager
- positions with cross-functional responsibility in finance, sales, marketing, HR, production, purchasing, IT, logistics, engineering
- positions with departmental responsibility such as accounting, controlling, product management, regional sales heads, product development, design, customer service, organisation, order processing
- specialists in market research, internal audit, tax, law, reporting, IT-security, recruiting