Identification & Candidate Evaluation
Candidate identification and evaluation are the core parts of professional recruiting and our executive search services.
Typically, the process of candidate identification and evaluation includes various steps. The most important ones are:
- defining key segments for research
- preparing a company target list
- identifying potential candidates
- conducting initial phone interviews
- interviewing candidates face-to-face
- preparing confidential profiles for short-listed candidates
- organizing and moderating candidate presentations
- reference checking
- assisting in preparing contractual arrangements
None single activity listed above will ensure that the "right" candidate will be finally recruited. It is the combination of activities handled by the consultant in close communication with the client that will make the difference and the process successful.