Global Head of Sales & Business Development (m/f/d)
Our client is well known for an outstanding reputation in quality, operations excellence and innovation. Over the last decades, the company has grown beyond market average. The business with a revenue of several hundred million Euro shows good and sustainable returns.
While the products are used in brake, emission reduction and various other applications, the client is gaining from the trend towards electrical mobility. A minimum of its sales volumes depends on combustion engine technology and substantial pipeline in new applications is in progress.
We are looking for an enthusiastic entrepreneur, willing and able to shape and lead the ongoing business development and commercial activities. The predecessor in this position was promoted internally.
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of the mobility sales strategy
- Secure the company’s long-term leadership by expanding business in new applications, identifying business opportunities and generating new future business
- Leading sales organization with more than 40 employees and provide leadership to the regional Sales Managers
- Improve the spirit of focusing on strategic projects; focus on understanding and supporting the whole customer decision making process
- Ensure internal alignment & support and develop his/her own sales organization according to future customer expectations
- A proven career track in managing a comparable large commercial organization
- Strong network in the automotive industry
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Strong crisis management skills with proven record of understanding and fixing profitability problems in order to meet challenges in VUCA’s world
- High level of business awareness and acumen
- High technological affinity or a master’s degree in engineering
If this position is your destination, please contact us. For a first confidential contact, please call Gerhard Eller (+49 170 238 51 29). Please send your whole application in English with a cover letter and current CV, your income expectation and your notice period by e-mail to christine.brand(at)pmci.de. Discretion and compliance with blocking notices are a matter of course for us.
IMPORTANT: By sending your documents such as CV, certificates, etc., you expressly confirm to us that we may store these documents and other necessary personal data that accrue during the process and work on this project. Unfortunately, we cannot consider you as a candidate without such a temporary storage of your data. If this project is finished or you as a candidate leave the search process prematurely, we will ask for confirmation separately to be able to store your data beyond the project.
PMC International AG, Bahnhofstraße 8, 30159 Hannover