Managing Director Business Unit in spe (m/f/d) - Head of Sales & Business Development
Our client has an outstanding reputation in quality, operations excellence and innovation. The company is growing beyond market average and shows good returns. The Business Unit is one of the most important units in the expanding group and generates several hundred million Euro revenues.
While the products are used in system critical mobility applications, the client is gaining from the trend towards electrical mobility. A minimum of its sales volumes depends on combustion engine technology and a substantial pipeline of new applications is in progress.
The current Management Director of the Business Unit is expected to become retired in the next few years. The new Head of Sales and Business Development should have the ambition and the ability to become the successor. We are looking for an enthusiastic entrepreneur, willing and able to shape and lead the ongoing business development and commercial activities. The predecessor in this position was promoted internally.
- Secure the company’s long-term leadership by expanding business in new applications, identifying business opportunities and generating new future business
- Leading sales organization with more than 40 employees
- Develop key account management - build up strong relationships with key customer executives
- Foster the spirit of focusing on strategic projects; focus on understanding and supporting the whole customer decision making process
- Ensure internal alignment & support and develop his/her own sales organization according to future customer expectations
- Proven career track in managing a comparable large commercial organization
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Good experience in heading interdisciplinary teams with sales, application engineering and project-/product management
- High level of business awareness and acumen
- Excellent technical understanding or a master’s degree in engineering
- Strong network in the automotive industry and experience with applications in electrification of automotive industry
If this position is your destination, please contact Gerhard Eller (+49 170 238 51 29). We look forward to receiving your application with a cover letter and current CV, your income expectation and your notice period by e-mail to christine.brand(at)pmci.de. Discretion and compliance with blocking notices are a matter of course for us.
IMPORTANT: By sending your documents such as CV, certificates, etc., you expressly confirm to us that we may store these documents and other necessary personal data that accrue during the process and work on this project. Unfortunately, we cannot consider you as a candidate without such a temporary storage of your data. If this project is finished or you as a candidate leave the search process prematurely, we will ask for confirmation separately to be able to store your data beyond the project.
PMC International AG, Bahnhofstraße 8, 30159 Hannover