Sales & Marketing Senior Manager (m/f/d)
Our client is the European regional headquarters of a globally operating chemical group that employs around 18.000 people worldwide. From its location in NRW, the company cares after the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and generates a turnover of about € 350 millions with approx. 100 employees. Its product portfolio covers fine & performance chemicals, used in packaging & engineered materials as well as in specialties for the mobility/automotive, healthcare and industrial sectors.
The Sales & Marketing Senior Manager (m/f/d) will be the key player in the further development of the business. He/she secures existing business and identifies new business opportunities through close continuous dialog with its customers.
The candidate will have the opportunity to become team leader if suitable.
- Represent and promote the company in the EMEA market
- Follow directly key accounts and development personal close contact to them - building up strong personal relationships with key customer executives
- Cooperate with colleagues closely to ensure best-in-class response to customer needs in all areas
- Continuously develop and manage the sales pipeline and create new sales opportunities with the EMEA region
- Conduct all price an commercial negotiations and drive them to a positive conclusion
- Report on a regular basis, contribute to the annual plannings and deliver regular FC
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally to an extend of 30% to 40%
- A university education in the fields of business administration or chemicals with at least good results or a comparable qualification
- Ideally 10 years or more sales experience in polymers, ideally for the packaging and automotive industry
- Strong Sales / Marketing / Key Account Management affinity / orientation
- Experience to lead and develop a team
- Very proactive personality with motivating charisma as well as strong customer, service, goal and result orientation
- Very good manners, self-confident and responsible appearance with hands-on mentality and positive assertiveness on all levels
- The Sales & Marketing Senior Managers location will be home office and travelling in the field
If this position is your destination, please contact Gerhard Eller (+49 211 88 23 93-21). We look forward to receiving your application with a cover letter and current CV, your income expectation and your notice period by e-mail to marta.piotrowicz(at)pmci.de. Discretion and compliance with blocking notices are a matter of course for us.
IMPORTANT: By sending your documents such as CV, certificates, etc., you expressly confirm to us that we may store these documents and other necessary personal data that accrue during the process and work on this project. Unfortunately, we cannot consider you as a candidate without such a temporary storage of your data.
PMCI Executive Consulting GmbH, Bahnhofstraße 8, 30159 Hannover