Managing Director (m/f/d)
Our client has been a leading manufacturer of elastomer seals and profiles for many years. Over the past decades the company developed well - even in changing business environments. From its location in central Germany the company generates a good and profitable double-digit turnover. The company is part of a group that pursues a strict and successful Buy & Build strategy. Within the group, our client is the leading player as supplier for the automotive sector.
After several years of focusing on operational excellence and process improvement, the company is now ready for further profitable growth and even better bottom line results. Focus lies on the automotive industry with performance specialty products.
The Managing Director serves as driving force, role model and engine for profitable growth in the automotive market. He/she understands how to leverage the technological strength and the good cost position while inspiring the organization to transform these strengths into market success.
- Secure growth in the automotive market
- Focus on bottom-line growth by applying value pricing and actively manage gross margin
- Develop and realize LSR business cases
- Build and develop a strong management team in line with a focus on commerciality
- Develop and implement business plans in order to drive continuous improvement and cost efficiency
- Maintain positive relations with business partners, stakeholders (“Betriebsrat”) and authorities
- A university education in engineering or economics
- At least 5 years of experience in heading business as Managing Director or as Vice President in related industries
- A proven career track in business development and sales
- P/L or budget responsibility of at least € 30 millions T/O
- A successful experience in dealing with tough challenges like profitability issues with customers and crisis management situations
- It would be an advantage if he/she had experience in Change Management
- The Managing Director is expected to be present at the plant or on business trips during weekdays
If this position sounds like your destination, please contact Gerhard Eller (+49 211 88 23 93-21). We look forward to receiving your application with a cover letter and current CV, your income expectation and your notice period by e-mail to monika.sporczyk(at)pmci.de. Confidentiality and compliance with blocking notices are a matter of course for us.
IMPORTANT: By sending your documents such as CV, certificates, etc., you expressly confirm to us that we may store these documents and other necessary personal data that accrue during the process and work on this project. Unfortunately, we cannot consider you as a candidate without such a temporary storage of your data.
PMCI Executive Consulting GmbH, Bahnhofstraße 8, 30159 Hannover